We are a caring church in the heart of our community with the community in our hearts, and we invite you to come worship with us.
You will find big ideas in our parish, though we are small. Our programs reach out to every age group and succeed in touching all.
We aren’t of one mind but we are of one spirit. We are diverse in our interests yet unified in our purpose.
Our parishoners care that God’s love reaches all, and make this apparent to each other and to those we greet for the first time.
We invite you to stay with us and share in our celebration of God’s presence in our lives.
- The Reverend Adam Yates, Rector
- Glenn Brielmann and Gerry Piccola, Wardens
- Rite I: 8:00am
- Rite II: 10:00am (9:30am in summer season), with coffee hour following
- Children’s Music - 9:30am – 9:45am: please join us in the Rectory!
- Sunday School: in the Rectory, 9:45am